HELP !!! KASPERSKY DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO DO MY WORK WITH THE APPLICATION

ANTONIUS

HELP !!! KASPERSKY DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO DO MY WORK WITH THE APPLICATION 

I BOUGHT THIS APPLICATION TO HELP MY WORK, BUT AFTER INSTALLING KASPERSKY, MY WORK APPLICATION CONTINUES TO BE DELETED. I WAS SO DIZZY AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. CAN ANYONE HELP ME ??? 

image.thumb.png.491773df7ed40d6e8db04a31913951b2.png

1 hour ago, ANTONIUS said:
  1. HELP !!!
  2. AFTER INSTALLING KASPERSKY, MY WORK APPLICATION CONTINUES TO BE DELETED.

Hello @ANTONIUS

Welcome!

1. Please do not write in *all* UPPERCASE. 
  2. Read before you create a new topic! - by Danila T.
  3. Pause Kaspersky (so you can work with the .exe), then read & follow these instructions: False detections by Kaspersky products. What to do?
  4. & read & follow: Kaspersky application blocks my website or application. What should I do? - including archiving the .exe, protecting the archive with a password: malware or infected - include the archive with the support request & make sure you tell support the password - noting, only Kaspersky Virus Lab experts can verify False positives. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

42 minutes ago, ANTONIUS said:
  1. 1. Oh i am so sorry write in all uppercase ?
  2. If i pause the Kaspersky it works but then i running again Kaspersky, my working program,exe deleted by Kaspersky again..

Hello @ANTONIUS

1. Thank you for posting back & thank you for your understanding.
  2. We are very clear, when you pause Kaspersky, everything works - we read what you wrote - please *read & follow *all* of our instructions carefully
  • ?You must pause Kaspersky so you can do 3 & 4 above & you must do *all* of 3 & 4 above?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added ?You must pause Kaspersky so you can do 3 & 4 above & you must do *all of 3 & 4 above?