Hello, i have problem my Kaspersky Safe Kid Pop Up Disturb

1 hour ago, Vann Chanbopha said:

while i using any apps the Kaspersky Safe Kid always pop up interrupt my action while using other app. it so disturb.

Hello @Vann Chanbopha

Welcome!

1. Which device is KSK installed on: Windows, MAC, Android, iOS
  2. Who uses the device - the parent or the child? 
  3. Post an image of the KSK alerts, so we can see what you see, we may be able to tell you how to manage the issue? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Vann Chanbopha

Welcome!

1. Which device is KSK installed on: Windows, MAC, Android, iOS
  2. Who uses the device - the parent or the child? 
  3. Post an image of the KSK alerts, so we can see what you see, we may be able to tell you how to manage the issue? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife 

Thank for your answer

they used on Android mobile phone, and about IOS mobile phone i cannot block any app as like android mobile phone, so i will share an video here plz kindly tell me Thank

Hello @Vann Chanbopha

Thank you for posting back & the two files!

For movie files, you can upload to any cloud service: Google Drive, IceDrive, DropBox etc & post the share link... or YouTube & post the share link... 

1. Which are the "Some features are turned OFF" that keep appearing please  - you need to show all screens? 
  2. Also, tell us the Android OS, go to Phone, Settings, About, look for Version & UI
  3. On the Android, has KSK ever worked properly? 
  4. Is KSK Premium or Free
  5. For iOS, it's only possible for KSK to manage installed applications, via Age restrictions based on public age-appropriate ratings; managing KSK, Settings for application categoriesSpecific settings for applications regardless of their category is not available in the iOS environment. 

Please post back?

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 3:15 PM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Which are the "Some features are turned OFF" that keep appearing please  - you need to show all screens?

1. it usually needed relogging after a few days, and always turnoff with Location features on android phone, so i always check every week by manual 

2. about Android OS, it has the problem with old model and new model too

3. my KSK is not Premium  

image.thumb.png.f0b5c439e531ceeb4d67255b41b7ba04.png

1 hour ago, Vann Chanbopha said:

1. it usually needed relogging after a few days, and always turnoff with Location features on android phone, so i always check every week by manual 

2. about Android OS, it has the problem with old model and new model too

3. my KSK is not Premium  

image.thumb.png.f0b5c439e531ceeb4d67255b41b7ba04.pngimage.thumb.png.accad3f50cccd72955aa7588a28dc01c.png

image.thumb.png.ff7bb8a258dea1cb0c10b26e5b285f8e.png

Hello @Vann Chanbopha

• Thank you for posting back & the extra information!
  1. Is the M1806E7TG a XIAOMI? IF "yes", read & follow all directions in:  KSK, android, Known issues, XIAOMI devices.
  2. Check: Security > Permissions > Run in background > Kaspersky Safe Kids > Allow running in background? Should be ON. 
  3. Check: Settings > Apps > Kaspersky Safe Kids > Permission management? Should be ON.
  4. KSK FREE has no detailed Reports, detailed Reports are only available in KSK Premium. 
  5. Re Battery optimization - see our image, select Settings, post back an image of the next screen please?
    Spoiler

image.png.9411af9d4c25f0a3839b67d0dbf31dc0.png

6. Re "about Android OS, it has the problem with old model and new model too", so there are two phones? IF "yes", post the Android OS VersionUI & manufacturer name of the 2nd phone please? 

Please post back?

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife