having more than 5 devices but the 10 devices plan is too much

hello, i have a total of 6~7 devices and it’s an odd number for existed the plan which is 10 devices, I know i can buy 2 separated license to fit all the device in but because of the price difference stopped me. there more devices a plan is the cheaper it will be, and yes I’m a cheapskate and trying to figure out how to save more, and i know there’s other antivirus product out there with the price cheaper than kaspersky. I have been using various brand, and i like kaspersky the most, with all the other product have come to reaching expired, i wish to switch them all to kaspersky, that why i’m facing this problem now, either spending more having two license or stick with the other brand product to save more.

Hello @jeffchua

Welcome!

(ioo), getting the best software for the best money is smart, saving money is smart, or trying to, is smart. 

We’ve checked our region, we can buy a KTS license for 7 devices/2 years/2users, however, for KIS we can only buy a 5 then 10 devices/2 years/2users; same result on Kaspersky global website… 

Some of Kaspersky’s marketing aspects may be region specific, because we don’t know your location/region we can’t check🤔

However, if your local www site is similar to ours (for a KIS license), it’d be better to go with the Global www, even tho it’s 10 devices, atm it’s very competitively priced

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋