Hardware virtualization is not available. Incompatible hardware or software detected

TechEx

Hi,

I'm facing this issue regarding the hardware virtualization. I've tried every available method on the web and this guide https://support.kaspersky.co.uk/common/safemoney/13713?cid=KIS_21.3

What I've tried, but didn't work.

1. Enabled virtualization in BIOS

2. Enabled Hyper-V in "Turn windows features on or off"

3. Disabling Device Guard in Windows Defender > Device security > Core isolation > Memory integrity switch to OFF

None of these works. Please shed some light to sort out this..

My system info:

Lenovo Ideapad 5-15ITL05 - 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz, 2803 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date - LENOVO FHCN68WW, 09/06/2022

OS: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Version 10.0.22622 Build 22622

Kaspersky Internet Security (installed it today, so is the most recent version)

Another thing I want to add, I've installed vmware workstation pro 16 in my machine. As, I read it somewhere that it could be the issue as well if its conflicting with Kaspersky virtualization. If it is then how to sort it out and keep both of the software side by side?

Edited by TechEx

1 hour ago, TechEx said:

I've installed vmware workstation pro 16 in my machine.

• I read somewhere that it could be the issue as well if its conflicting with Kaspersky virtualization.
  1. If it is then how to sort it out and keep both of the software side by side?

Hello @TechEx

Welcome!

• The vmware workstation pro 16 is the problem. 

Read: About protection through hardware virtualization in Kaspersky applications - Possible reasons why the protection through hardware virtualization does not work:

"A third-party hypervisor is running (e.g. virtualization programs by VMware company)."    

1. ?SolutionTerminate the third-party hypervisor.

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Hyper-V must be off as well as other Windows features that use the CPU virtualization flag. Windows will not release the virtualization flag if you use any features Windows has with CPU virtualization, making it impossible to use additional virtualization software (such as Kaspersky's virtualization features).

VMWare workstation works perfectly fine with Kaspersky installed, just make sure Hyper-V and other windows virtualization features are disabled.

The BIOS virtualization feature must remain enabled, however.

Edited by iuaFSIUNfyaUYF731