Had to Reinstall Kaspersky Internet Security Twice in 7 Days, it was interfering with websites I go to every day, including Facebook, sites show as wing dings. [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

I just reinstalled KIS for the second time since May 7. I had to do so because it was interfering with websites I go to every day, including Facebook. Facebook would not load properly at all. It would come up as dozens of lines of what look like the Wing-Ding font and other sites would have formatting stuff not work leaving the page to look like a website from the 90s. Those problems would stop when I paused the protection KIS provides. On top of those problems the program itself wouldn't actually load up either, or it would but then would go away but Windows wouldn't argue about not having virus or firewall protection. I've been using this protection suite for a long time so it seems out of place that suddenly there is something wrong with it or something new in my PC that is causing this problem. I have installed no new programs that I wasn't using months ago so I can't really get my mind around what is causing this problem. Has anyone else had a similar problem and figured out how to fix it without having to reinstall the program again and again?

...Facebook would not load properly at all. It would come up as dozens of lines of what look like the Wing-Ding font ...
This problem has already occurred once. If I recall right, the script injection was responsible at that time. If it appears again: 'Settings->Additional->Network'. Disable 'Inject script into web traffic...'. Then reload the page in your browser (possibly several times).

From all the information I provided can any of it tell me why KIS needed to be reinstalled to correct the errors it was causing in my system? As I said, the program was causing the load issues on Facebook and other websites. It also would load at startup but then would just disappear and when I tried to restart the program it would show me the loading screen for a moment and then nothing. Is there something on my system that is corrupting KIS or disrupting its ability to function?

• Solution
In your GSI log the same entries appear again and again (may be on restart). First an error message from .NET Runtime (EvID 1026), immediately followed by the crash of 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Dragon Center\APP_Dragon_Center_Keeper.exe' (EvID 1000) and 'C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe' (EvID 1000). One possibility is that your .NET installation is corrupted, which would also explain why KIS is not displayed. A Microsoft developer has published a .NET Framework Setup Verification Tool, maybe you will use it to check your computer. Good luck