Godaddy Cpanel is being blocked by Web Antivirus.

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I’m using Chrome and normally can go to all pages of Godaddy to manage my domains. I’m using Kaspersky Internet Security. 

I can log into Godaddy and view many areas, but cannot go to Cpanel unless I pause Kaspersky. I’m not sure what the problem is. 

The message reads: 

Blocked by Web Anti-Virus

Reason: threat of data loss

Detection method: Cloud Protection

Any ideas on how to resolve this? 

Hello @micsermaster

Welcome!

1. Which KIS version & patch(x) → on Windows Taskbar, select Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. Open KIS, select More Tools, select Reports, change timeframe to Day or Week, select Web Anti-Virus, find the detections, Save the report, attach📎 to your reply please? 
  3. Does the GoDaddy/Cpanel issue happen in every supported browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hi @micsermaster , 

Is the issue still actual? If yes, please submit a ticket to technical support via my.kaspersky.com and collect traces (here is how to collect traces: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/12797):

• enable traces
  • try to open the Cpanel to trigger the Web Anti-Virus detect
  • stop traces
  • share the tracelogs via some cloud and include the link to download in your request to technical support

Let me know the incident number. 

v21.1.15.500 .

Hello @micsermaster

Thank you for updating us👌

• ❓ Please post a full screen image of Godaddy Cpanel blocked? 
  • ❗ KIS is up to version 21.2.16.590(b), please update, follow the steps below & monitor the issue:

To update please follow these steps:

1. Create a System restore point.
  2. Check system for any software conflicts?
  3. Uninstall KTS, save License information only
  4. Download new KIS installer
  5. Install KIS
  6. After rebooting, make sure KIS is started?
  7. Run a manual Database update → allow it to complete.
  8. Shutdown computer, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login.
  9. Make sure KIS is started, check patch(b) has been applied? 
  10. Run a Full scan, allow it to complete.
  11. Monitor the “Godaddy Cpanel is being blocked by Web Antivirus” issue? If it persists please do the next two steps:
  12. 🅰As a test only, shutdown/exit the browser, in KIS, uncheck Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages -→ image 1, start the browser, are you able to download Google Drive files? 
  13. 🅱As a test onlyshutdown/exit the browser, in KIS, Encrypted connections scan, Scan encrypted connections upon request from protection components, ADD Godaddy  exclusion(s) Active → image 2, start the browser, are you able to access Cpanel? 

If Cpanel has a specific domain, add it

• Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋