generator.html (1x1) solved by KIS 19 reports?

Kezra

I read on another post, the generator.html (1x1) problem was solved by deleting the KIS report 19. I've looked everywhere for KIS - in Google Chrome, in Kaspersky and in my apple mac settings. Can some one give me step by step instructions on where to find KIS? Thank you so much

I read on another post, the generator.html (1x1) problem was solved by deleting the KIS report 19. I've looked everywhere for KIS - in Google Chrome, in Kaspersky and in my apple mac settings. Can some one give me step by step instructions on where to find KIS?
Hello Kezra, Welcome! Please tell us: 1 Full name of operating system? 1a. version? 1b. build? 2 Kaspersky internet Security: 2a free or licensed? 2b version? 2c patch(x) x = letter? 3 Can you clarify the issue please - is a web page not displaying, except for generator.html (1x1)? 4 Do you have an image that shows the problem, can upload for us please? ----
  1. Sometimes, people refer to Kaspersky internet Security (application) as KIS. Is this what's meant by, "I've looked everywhere for KIS"?
  2. KIS19, sounds as if the person was referring to: Kaspersky internet Security 2019 (application)
  3. All Kaspersky software has a REPORTS feature, if you have Kaspersky internet Security installed, on the main application window, select MORE TOOLS, in the Tools window select REPORTS, in the Reports window, select DETAILED REPORTS, that will open all events logged by Kaspersky application. REPORTS, can be filtered by Category & time period.
Please post back? Thanks:pray_tone3:

1.Apple Mac Version 10.11.16 El Capitan 2.Licensed. Kaspersky Internet Security KEY:6A39C0AD-9883-486C-9643-XXXXXXXXXXXX on 22nd October 2018 @ 10.24am. I don't have any other info about kaspersky - unless you can tell me how to find it. 3.It occurs with some recipe pages - shows generator.html (1x1) A black page with back button. I've attached a word doc. with a picture of the page. 4.I cannot find "more Tools" Thank you

1.Apple Mac Version 10.11.16 El Capitan 2.Licensed. Kaspersky Internet Security I don't have any other info about kaspersky - can you tell me how to find it. 3.It occurs with some recipe pages - shows generator.html (1x1) A black page with back button. I've attached a word doc. with a picture of the page.
Hello Kezra Thanks for posting back & the information.
  1. To find the KIS version: please refer to image 1
(image 1)
  1. KIS (MAC) Reports - In the menu bar, choose Protection > Reports
Reports window --
  1. Can you post back, several urls that generate the generator.html (1x1) black pages & also, the full url when those pages display.
  2. In the image you posted, the url is visible, it would be helpful to have that url as well please?
  3. You could also check if changing "Private Browsing" (when the generator.html (1x1) ) occurs.
  4. The post you're looking for is: Problems with websit links, generator.html (1x1) and a black page by Darkqueen , however, Darkqueen's operating system is Windows & the solution Darkqueen found, was killing processes/applications that aren't named.
  5. The post does have a lot of other informatoion, maybe it will help as well?
Please post back? Thanks so much:pray_tone3:

1/ Here is another attachment. (I'm not sure what a url is). 2/ How do I get to "private browsing"? 3/ My Version is: 18.0.2.60a 4/ I found the "Reports" - is there anything I need to do with the Reports? I'll have a look at the posts you mention. Thank you

I haven't got anything else open except Chrome (that I know of) Here are recipe attachments for search on "lemon icing" . Sites giving "generator" blank page are: https://taste.com.au, https//www.kidspot.com.au and https//www.bestrecipes.com.au Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks Flood.
Hello Kezra, Thanks! Perfect! Exactly what I needed.
  1. With Chrome browser, do you have anything (apart from Bookmarks) configured?
Let me know please?

Hello Kezra, As well as my previous reply: (1)
  1. In Chrome browser, enter:
chrome://extensions/ *Post back an image please? (2) Do you have current backups?
  1. If not, please do a backup of all important data, including a restore point.
How to Create a Restore Point on Mac Let me know when these steps are complete please? & (3) KIS REPORTS, please select ALL EVENTS, select time period, 7 days, select EXPORT, export the report, save as .txt, upload, using Upload icon, in your reply please? Thanks!

Sorry, I'm not sure what this means: "With Chrome browser, do you have anything (apart from Bookmarks) configured?" - can you give me an example? Here is copy of extensions: I don't know whether I have backups. And don't know how to do them. I could ask my son when he gets back from Perth (he lives in Melbourne). He will know the answers. Your KIS reports seem to be different from mine. Here is a copy of my Kaspersky Report/s

Reports - export Backups, System Restore point Chrome Bookmarks Chrome config Chrome Extensions
Hello Kezra, You're a star?, the reports show the error?!! Thank you so much?!! ---- Issues: (A) El Captain, end of life (eol), Aug 2018 . EOL = macOS El Capitan no longer supported by Apple = no security updates (B) KIS18MR2 (C) generator.html (1x1) ---- Solution: (A) Upgrade ElCaptain to Mojave (B) Upgrade KIS18MR2 to KIS2020 (C) Retest : Google Chrome browser, search "lemon icing" >> https://taste.com.au - generator.html (1x1) error = yes? / no? https//www.kidspot.com.au - generator.html (1x1) error = yes? / no? https//www.bestrecipes.com.au - generator.html (1x1) error = yes? / no? ---- I will provide all necessary information to assist: to get to (C) "Retest" step, also, if after all the work, the error repeats, there's still solutions... When your son is available, please ask him to check: Q1) App Store update preferences / settings ? A1) = ? Q2) Mac model? click the Apple icon at the top left of screen, choose "About This Mac"? A2) = ? Q3) Mac - memory = x ? A3) = ? Q3a) Mac - available storage = y ? A3a) = ? Q4) Reports:
  1. Specific to "generator.html (1x1)" error, please, export reports (icon highlighted green), save as .txt, upload, using the Upload icon, in your reply?
  2. IF, it's possible to select all categories, in one report, please do so, otherwise, export each individual category, upload 6 reports please?
Q4a) Enable Traces - Create a trace file, start Chrome browser, search "lemon icing", disable Traces, save Traces as LemonicingB4upgrade.zip A4a) Upload LemonicingB4upgrade.zip, with your reply please? Q5) Google, special configurations/settings,example: home page shortcuts, A5) = ? Q5a) Google Chrome version A5a) = ? Q6) Kaspersky Protection Extension version? A6) = ? When you both have time, please post back with info, images & reports?
  1. ****IF, the device is not suitable for OS Mojave & or, if you do not wish to have Mojave, we'll look at OS Sierra****
Thank you for all the work Kezra and thanks in advance to your son! Back up your Mac MacOS Mojave hardware requirements MacOS Mojave OS_X_El_Capitan KIS18MR2 KIS20

Flood thought I should show you this (attachment). It has wanted me to update to Kaspersky Secure Connection for some time now. I can't afford the additional subscription (I'm on Newstart!) and also it shows customers who are very disappointed with this app.

(1) KIS - "Install" KSC/VPN. (2) Computer info
Hello Kezra, Another stellar effort:clap_tone3:Thank you:pray_tone3: (1) KSC/VPN, no, don't accept "Install", we'll sort that out as action item 4, after Mac/KIS upgrade & (.html 1x1) (2) Computer info, please select "System Report", export, save file, upload to cloud and post back or pm the link please? (3) KIS Reports, select Export icon - highlighted green in my image, export, save as a .txt file, upload using the upload icon in your reply please? Note: if the export "exports" ALL events, super, otherwise, select each category individually, export each report, save as a .txt file, upload using the upload icon in your reply please? (4) KIS application main screen, may I have an image please? (5) Backup storage, I'm thinking about, I'll let you know. (6) Do you use Safari? Please post back when you have time? Thanks & best regards!