Generating weak Paswwords

I have been using my password manager for years. Until just recently ( few days ago) I have been receiveing alerts from my Password Manager that I have several weak passwords. 

All of my passwords use the maximum amount of numbers, letters, and special characters, that are allowed by the site rules.

Why then ….after years of never having weak passwords, all of a sudden the next day I have a slew of “weak” passwords ????????

Hello @hellermen,

Welcome!

We’re checking some information with Kaspersky. 

We’ll update as soon as we can. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳& 🐋

Hello @hellermen

You are most welcome☺ !

• Yes, it is time consuming, so is spending 3 hours talking to Kaspersky about the issue😫
  1. Have any of the newly changed passwords, that meet all of Kaspersky’s recommended “complex” password rules, been generating “weak password” alerts? 

Newly changed  = AFTER patch M, a password that was marked as  “weak password”, you subsequently changed and the NEW complex password is also marked  “weak password.”

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳& 🐋

@Igor Kurzin Sorry for the confusion Igor ..

I modified in KPM  3 “Weak password” and as shown above in my screenshots KPM doesn’t mark them as weak anymore 👍

Also when checking same above passwords on https://password.kaspersky.com/  i get this message

I just wanted to point out that on my side everything is OK , both KPM as well as

https://password.kaspersky.com/ are not marking my passwords a weak …. 👍👍

• 1 month later...

Update: in patch “n”, which is expected in December, the notification will be “Password requres your attention” and if you hover your mouse cursor over this message, the text “Go to Password Check for details” appears. In Password Check tab it can be either weak, not unique or both.