found problem

hisan

hello, i found some problem when using kaspersky total security, i try to open a store program but its say "unable to write data to the transport connection : an exciting connection was forcibly closed by the remote host ", but when i stop protection the program can start normally....can somebody help to fix this ? 

1 hour ago, hisan said:

i found some problem when using Kaspersky Total Security, i try to open a store program but it says "unable to write data to the transport connection: an exciting connection was forcibly closed by the remote host "

when i stop protection, the program can start normally...

Hello @hisan

Welcome!

1. Which store program - post the proper name please? 
  2. Post a full screen screen-print of the error: "unable to write data to the transport connection: an exciting connection was forcibly closed by the remote host ", we need to see what you see please? 
  3. In Kaspersky Total Security Reports, are there any events that match the problem? "Yes", SAVE the report as a text file, upload to any cloud service of your choice & post the share link please? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Corrected, IN capitalisation.

Hi @hisan

Try this: 

- Open Kaspersky > Settings > General > uncheck Enable self-defence option.
- Save settings > unload Kaspersky by right-click on the 'Green shield' Kaspersky icon in System Tray (on the bottom right corner of your screen) and select “Exit”. When asked if you are sure you want to exit, please click on “Continue”.
- Go to C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\Report
- Delete content of folder.
- Launch Kaspersky, enable self-defence and check.