For how long can I keep stored my activation code?

GM34

Hi there, quick question, I read that If I have bought a Kaspersky product, the activation will start at the moment of instalation, but my question is, for how long can I keep it stored in My Kasperky account? I want to store it so when my other AV expires, I can switch to Kaspersky, I also want to take a limited time discount but I'm with another AV solution at the moment.

Edited by GM34

Hello @GM34

Welcome!

IF (you're) buying from Kaspersky's *new* software range, the activation starts when the subscription is purchased; if the subscription is for one year (you) would have one year from date of purchase. 

The *disclaimer* on the purchase portal states:

How subscription works: Your subscription starts the day of purchase and will automatically renew each term so your protection is uninterrupted. We will email you a reminder about the upcoming charge, and you will be charged at the undiscounted price (which is subject to change) before the next subscription term begins. You can cancel anytime

Please read: 

Kaspersky Basic | Standard | Plus | Premium, How subscription works

Kaspersky Basic | Standard | Plus | Premium, How to activate a subscription on your device

image.thumb.jpeg.7224d908f468e36b4b844f21ec2ef685.jpeg

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource:

Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added disclaimer from purchase portal & image
  • Like 1