Finding Performance Section Kas Total Security (KTS)

jtv1

Hello Kas Forum Users

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this simple search issue I have.

I would like to safely remove duplicate files from a folder from a external drive I have continually attached to my PC, but I cannot find the "Performance Tab" section which I believe should give me access my PC Drives, Folders and Files: Found in Google Search "https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=remove+duplicate+files+using+kaspersky+total+security&ei=BHr8Y9afEMvvgAa5obnwAQ&oq=remove+duplicate+files+using+kaspersky+&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQARgAMgUIIRCgATIFCCEQoAEyBQghEKABMgUIIRCgAToICAAQhgMQsANKBAhBGAFQ0AhY0AhgzxtoAXAAeACAAc4BiAHOAZIBAzItMZgBAKABAcgBAsABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz-serp"

1. Open the main application window of Kaspersky.
  2. Go to the Performance section.
  3. Select the search area in the drop-down list in the Duplicate Files section.
  4. Click the Find button.
  5. In the search results window, select the files and click Delete.

The Kaspersky application I have installed is: "Kaspersky Total Security 21.3.10.391" and it seems that it does not have a "Performance Tab Section", unless it is explained in a different way on this version app.

I noticed that the "Kaspersky Plus" has the Performance Tab configured as a feature in its desktop application, as in the picture I have given as an attachment. 

I hope someone can guide me with this issue, please

KAS Performance Config.png

Hello @jtv1

Welcome!

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Modified