File Anti-Virus won't stop reporting Object (file) not processed', or contains no threats. Sometimes 100's of records per minute. [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

File Anti-Virus Reports will not stop creating records that are entitled: 'Object (file) contains no threats' or 'Object (file) not processed'. It was doing this in KIS 18 so I have just updated to KIS 19 but it is still non-stop reporting. PC is Win7 but it doesn't do this on another Win7 PC running KIS 18. It partly appears to be a background scan and partly application file checking. How do I stop sometimes 100's of records per minute being written to the report?

Hi Schulte, We went through all the settings on both computers when they were both KIS 18 and I thought that was disabled. Very strange as I went through KIS 18 settings several times before deciding to upgrade to KIS 19 - I am always slow to upgrade when my computers get old. It is turned on in KIS 19 so I have disabled it and..................... it is looking good. Task started 10 minutes ago and nothing else has written to the log. Thank you very much for your help. I was going to give you a smiley, but that icon has gone now !!!!

Hi Flood, The smilies disappearing has to do with the page width. I tried IE11 and Firefox 67.0 and it is the same on both browsers. Smilies are missing from the image below, even in the ...s(more options), but if I extend the page width they do come back again. No upload file option appears though. :relaxed::upside_down::relaxed:

In the forum settings there is an option to activate the upload button for users. It looks like it is only activated for mods and admins. Sorry for the confusion, I didn't know that before.
All good Schulte, thanks for checking, at least the mystery is solved. Would you mind please, on behalf of the Community, asking if the "upload" option will be made available to all at any stage please? ?