File anti virus detects Heur.Exploit.Multi.DrvDos.gen in google search for CCleaner.

Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

Can somebody help me. When I search on google, kaspersky automatically blocks a download. Does my computer have a trojan? I run a full scan and detected a problem, it couldn't disinfect the virus (it was in the cache of edge) So I cleared the cache, cleared the reports, and reboot my computer. I run s can again and now it doesnt detect any problems. But when I search on google, kaspersky still automatically blocks a download. The issue was not solved at all. Heur.Exploit.Multi.DrvDos.gen is the file name. What do I do?

Please I really need help

But when I search on google, kaspersky still automatically blocks a download. The issue was not solved at all. Heur.Exploit.Multi.DrvDos.gen is the file name. What do I do?

Hello @StellarDream

Thank you for the additional information👌

Same: 

Link

Link

1. Your KIS application managed the immediate issue by blocking the download.
  2. In our searches, MD5 changes.
  3. Kaspersky need to look at the site, please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the MalwareDetected threat appears over & over again template (image 5 above); in the problem description provide a detailed history & the URL for this topic; Support may request Logs & or other system data, they will guide you. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

• CCleaner Technical Team have been informed. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @StellarDream

Thank you for checking & confirming Kaspersky is no longer detecting CCLeaner www👌  

Yes, you can relax. 

1. The Kaspersky software blocked the download attempt. 
  2. The download attempt was a false positive, nothing actually happened, the problem was on the Kaspersky side, not on your computer & not on CCLeaner side. 
  3. Kaspersky fixed the problem on their side, things are back to normal. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Huchim

Welcome!

Confirmed👍  

1. Please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the MalwareDetected threat appears over & over again template (image 2 above); in the problem description provide a detailed history & the URL for this topic; Support may request Logs & or other system data, they will guide you. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋