Feature to add new profile while logging on for first time on any app/website [moved]

It would have been better if they've given option of adding new profile on the webpage or any app while logging in for the first time like in dashlane or 1password. Also should be able to customise templates by adding pics or documents to any passwords/ bank accounts, etc.

Hello @Ssardar,

Thank you for the image👌

• 🅰 Please post an image of the Auto-fill settings?

Please tell us:

• 🅱
  1. Mobile name, operating system, version & build?
  2. KPM version?
  3. Is KPM also installed on a Windows PC?
  4. If “yes”, has Facebook been configured in KPM application? 
  5. Has the Windows device been synced with the MyKaspersky account? 
  6. Has the mobile been synced with the MyKaspersky account? 
  7. Is KPM licensed?

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @FLOOD ,

Thanks for replying so soon.

1. I'm using Samsung note 10 running on Android 10.

2.KPM ver 9.2.28.1556

3. KPM is also installed on Windows and synced

4. FB isn't configured in kpm, see that's what I'm requesting. There should be an option on the fb fb webpage to add a profile in kpm if it's not saved beforehand.

5. Yes Windows kpm is synced

6. Both are synced.

7. Yes I'm using Kaspersky Total license.

The screenshot I've sent is of dashlane password manager. I'm requesting for the same feature. 

Regards

Hello @Ssardar

Thank you & no problem👌

• May we also have an image(s) of all KPM Settings

&, just as a test, is it possible to add Facebook in the Add Service

• I don’t have an A10 to test this, am running thru the processes on 2 other Androids, each version is slightly/somewhat different🤔

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @FLOOD ,

I'm not able to take screenshot of the settings due to Kaspersky security policy. However, autofill with kpm is enabled and chrome filling is also enabled. I'm attaching a screenshot of what I'm getting as Kaspersky prompt while logging in to any app. I'm using Note 10 not A10?. 

Thanks

Regards

Hello @Ssardar,

• Please show an image of the Note 10 About screen, primarily the full version and build information? 
  • We really need to see the KPM Settings screen/s - do you have another device to take the images? 
  • ⚠ EDIT, additional, in KPM, add Facebook, including the username & password, then select Open in Browser, what happens?

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi @FLOOD ,

I'm guessing the feature I'm requesting hasn't been understood. If I've already stored the profile in kpm, i does populate. But I'm asking if i have not stored my credentials in kpm, it should give me an option to add it on web page itself or on the app concerned. It should give an option "add profile" where it's populating the log in options. I've highlighted it on my first post. I don't mean to bother much but that option makes everything real breeze.?

Regards

Hello @Ssardar,

• We do understand, however, KPM does not function as you wish. 
  • You may log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, select KPM, Suggestion template, they will assess the request, measure against many benchmarks, sometimes, enhancements are implemented, however, the process can be very slow. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know what they advise, when the information is available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Ssardar,

Welcome!

• You may log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, select KISSuggestion template, they will assess the request, measure against many benchmarks, sometimes, enhancements are implemented, however, the process can be very slow. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know what they advise, when the information is available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi @FLOOD ,

I received the following message…

"I appreciate the patience you have shown. I apologize for the delay.

Our Escalation Team have just replied to us with the following information.

Thanks for suggestions. We have sent them to responsible person."

Regards