Failure to install anti ransomware home

Hello @hamechiz

Thank you for posting back. 

We read your *new* topic in - Kaspersky Security Cloud  - home software section, called: "Failure to install anti ransomware home" - that says: 

I already installed anti ransomware home on my system and now I saw that it doesn't run and I deleted it and it didn't install anymore and it gives this error.

Sorry, something went wrong. Please contact technical support

I deleted the program with kavremvr in the link below

https://support.kaspersky.com/common/uninstall/1464

----------------

There's not enough information for the Community to 'guess' at what help you are wishing for @hamechiz

1. Have you contacted Kaspersky support: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts
  2. Which software are you trying to install, what is the proper name? 
  3. From which website, post the URL? 
  4. Do you have a Kaspersky software subscription/license? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Removal tool for Kaspersky applications (kavremover) -> Do not use the kavremover tool unless recommended to do so by Kaspersky technical support engineers.

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

Hello

I do not have Kaspersky Security Cloud antivirus installed

You do not have a topic listed for Anti-Ransomware home and I have put an article in this section.

I installed eset internet security antivirus and I installed home anti-ransomware before, but anti ransomware home is no longer installed and gives me an error, and I think it is because of installing the updated version of eset internet security antivirus.

Thanks

Edited by hamechiz

4 minutes ago, hamechiz said:

You do not have a topic listed for Anti-Ransomware home and I have put an article in this section.

I do not have Kaspersky Security Cloud antivirus installed

I installed eset internet security antivirus and I installed home anti-ransomware before, but anti ransomware home is no longer installed and gives me an error, and I think it is because of installing the updated version of eset internet security antivirus.

Hello @hamechiz

Are you trying to install:

https://www.kaspersky.com/anti-ransomware-tool - yes or no? 

IF 'yes', do the following: 

1. UNINSTALL ESET Internet Security - allow the process to complete. 
  2. Reboot/shutdown/power off the computer. 
  3. Power on, by pushing the power button. 
  4. Login to the computer. 
  5. Download the Kaspersky software. 
  6. Install Kaspersky. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Hello

I want to install kaspersky anti-ransomware as a utility along with eset internet security

I already installed it and it won't install anymore, and the reason is because of the eset internet security antivirus, do you have a solution?

Thanks

On 11/30/2022 at 1:12 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @hamechiz

Are you trying to install:

https://www.kaspersky.com/anti-ransomware-tool - yes or no? 

IF 'yes', do the following: 

1. UNINSTALL ESET Internet Security - allow the process to complete. 
  2. Reboot/shutdown/power off the computer. 
  3. Power on, by pushing the power button. 
  4. Login to the computer. 
  5. Download the Kaspersky software. 
  6. Install Kaspersky. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Hello

I want to install kaspersky anti-ransomware as a utility along with eset internet security

I already installed it and it won't install anymore, and the reason is because of the eset internet security antivirus, do you have a solution?

Thanks

15 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @hamechiz,

Have you uninstalled ESET Internet Security? 

IF "no", you must do that before you try to start again with Kaspersky. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Hello

I did not remove ESET Internet Security

Used to use Anti-Ransomware at home with ESET Internet Security Antivirus, why doesn't it work anymore?

Do you have a solution?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Vasily Burov said:
  1. Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool for Home can work alongside with other anti-virus programs.
  2. What error you get from Anti-Ransomware Tool for Home?

Hello @Vasily Burov

Thank you for joining the topic. 

1. Correct, however, given the issues @hamechizwas reporting, we were recommending he stabilise Kaspersky first, then muck around with other software. 
  2. None. We were simply assisting @hamechiz, he reported the issue as: 
  • ?I already installed anti ransomware home on my system and now I saw that it doesn't run and I deleted it and it didn't install anymore and it gives this error. Sorry, something went wrong. Please contact technical supportI deleted the program with kavremvr. I installed eset internet security antivirus and I installed home anti-ransomware before, but anti ransomware home is no longer installed and gives me an error, and I think it is because of installing the updated version of eset internet security antivirus.?

For some reason he's raised a topic in Kaspersky Security Cloud section, even tho he does not have that sfw. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife