Failed to create Incident Card

Hello 

I have question about viewing incident card  .   I want to use EDR in my network I must install Endpoint Agent and then check Endpoint Agent component in Installation package in windows server 2016 , how i can resolve it please ! 

you find bellow the error message ::: 

« Failed to create Incident Card
Information about the incident is not available. Data required for creation of the Incident Card is missing.  » 

Thanks

Hi @Ghasen 

EDR Optimum requires KSC12.1 or newer version to run correctly, In case KSC 12.2 superior is installed. 

Hardware and software requirements: https://support.kaspersky.com/KEDR_Optimum/1.0/en-US/200162.htm

Ensure Network Agent 12.2, Kaspersky Endpoint Agent 3.10, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (11.4 O ^ higher), Or Kaspersky Security for Windows Server (11 ^ higher) is installed on the affected server.

Kaspersky Endpoint Agent is activated with Kaspersky EDR Optimum or Kaspersky EDR Expert key.

If the error message persists; I encourage you to request further assistance by opening a support ticket through the Company Account portal:

https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com/account/login

hello  I have the same problem I can't see the incident card in the threat report and I have respected all these requirements 

I have a question is the agent endpoint language must be the same as the KES ? so  can the english version of the endpoint agent 3.11 work with the French version of KES 11.6?

• 1 month later...

Hi, for KEDRO you have to be sure that all components are activated,

• Kaspersky Endpoint Agent installed
  • KES 11.6 installed and the endpoint agent sensor is activated in the package before install, like the following image.
  • if the KES is already installed on the endpoints, you can run a change application components task and active the endpoint agent sensor.
  • ckeck if your EDRO license is applied.
  • Enter to web console and be sure the endpoint agent plugin is installed.
  • add “incident card” on the threat report and run it

this could help you, let me know about it.

• 1 month later...

Hi, for KEDRO you have to be sure that all components are activated,

• Kaspersky Endpoint Agent installed
  • KES 11.6 installed and the endpoint agent sensor is activated in the package before install, like the following image.
  • if the KES is already installed on the endpoints, you can run a change application components task and active the endpoint agent sensor.
  • ckeck if your EDRO license is applied (for EDR Agent and KES).
  • Enter to web console and be sure the endpoint agent plugin is installed.
  • add “incident card” on the threat report and run it

this could help you, let me know about it.

Try this.

• Like 1