Exceeded activation limit after reinstalled [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

My PC crashed so I reset to the original and reinstalled Kaspersky, but now Kaspersky is saying I can't use my activation code because of exceeding limit. How can I fix this problem so I can use my still-valid activation code again? 

Hi, @Project NY,

Contact Kaspersky technical support to reset the activation counter. To do so, send a request with a detailed description of the issue to Kaspersky technical support:

• Through My Kaspersky for Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Anti-Virus, and Kaspersky Total Security. See the Online Help page for instructions.

Please include the following details in your request:

• If you purchased your license on the official Kaspersky website, specify the email address you entered when completing the purchase.
  • If you purchased your license in the online store of a different company, attach a screenshot or a copy of the email which contained your activation code.
  • If you purchased the product offline on a CD, attach a photograph of the card or brochure with the activation code printed on it.
  • If you purchased the activation card, attach a photograph of the flip-side of the card with the activation code printed on it.