Every day there is only one database update.

I'm feeling insecure with KIS, because in the last few days the date of distribution of the database exceeds 12 hours or more. Yesterday it only updated once and today I have the database at 5:31AM and my local time is 5:30PM.

What is the matter with Kaspersky servers, there are no threats in the world that are getting more and more dangerous or I already think that the blame will be on my side.

Manual update performed (this database distribution date took 10 hours: 3:46 PM (CEST-1).

This is the only handicap on Kaspersky since I have been using it since 2012, because even with the current geopolitical problems it is the one I trust the most and is most efficient.

Best regards

@JPEKaspersky Hi, Sometimes kaspersky release only one update database per day (for example in past databases are from 7:00 morning and on PC i check there is nothing changed about databases in 8:00 evening.... or so etc..)

If it is not neccesary (depends on situation in cyberworld ?) then kaspersky not releasing any update in other words more viruses = more and frequently updated databases.

• Like 2