Error: "The activation code does not apply to this application" when upgrading from KIS 2020 to 2021. [Split]

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Please login the “my kaspersky” account and add your activation code in it. After do that, you can see the version of the activation code. if the version of the activation code is 2018 or below, the error information is correct. you should check the version of the activation code.

Regards.

@Wesly.Zhang The activation code has already been added on my account but how can i check the version of the activation code, please advice

Hello,

Please login the “my kaspersky” account and add your activation code in it. After do that, you can see the version of the activation code. if the version of the activation code is 2018 or below, the error information is correct. you should check the version of the activation code.

Regards.

@Wesly.Zhang The activation code has already been added on my account but how can i check the version of the activation code, please advice

Hi @Jassie_Dave 

Well, I go to check my kaspersky accout. But it say ’webpage is scheduled maintenance‘. If this maintenance period has gone. I will check my kaspersky accout again and tell you the method……

Regards.

Hello,

Regards.

Hi @Jassie_Dave 

Well, I go to check my kaspersky accout. But it say ’webpage is scheduled maintenance‘. If this maintenance period has gone. I will check my kaspersky accout again and tell you the method……

Regards.

Okay. Thank you for your prompt reply

。。。

Hello,

Regards.

Hi @Jassie_Dave 

Regards.

Okay. Thank you for your prompt reply

Hello,

Do you encounter the same activation error? I check my kaspersky accout. Sorry. It seems we couldn’t know the version of activation code above 2018 serious product. Buy I see this activation code has actived one device in your screenshot. Please press “Devices(1)” buttom and check whether the device is in use by you?

Regards.