Error: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain with vagrant up

G3000

Hello,

I want to start a box with ‘vagrant up’ in terminal on OSX 10.15.
But I got this error:
URL: ["https://vagrantcloud.com/laravel/homestead"]
Error: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain

I have read that KIS is blocking SSL.
If I disable KIS it is working.
I have also read somewhere in properties it should be possible to disable SSL in KIS.
But I have not found that there. There is no entry like network.

How is it possible to use SSL in the terminal with KIS?

Hello @G3000

Welcome!

• Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, follow the template below as a guide, include a detailed history,  all recovery steps taken, Support may ask for Trace files & other data, they will guide you. If you have images & or video of the “SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain” issues include those please & include the URL to this topic

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

Website certificate problem detected by Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac and Kaspersky Security Cloud for Mac

• 1 month later...

In settings at secure payment I have added the URL.

It is a little confusing as it is not a payment URL. But all other secure should also be added here as the last sentence states. 

I also have had an issue that my localhost was very slow. So I have also added it here.