Error Message “Web address field must be unique”

Hello @BrianGMX,

Welcome!

1. On the iOS,  has the onqinsider.hilton ever worked or is this a new error?
  2. On the iOS, is the Kaspersky Password Manager app synchronised with your MyKaspersky account?
  3. On the Desktop, is the onqinsider.hilton already configured into the Kaspersky Password Manager app?
  4. If you log into onqinsider.hilton on the Desktop, does it work? 
  5. On the iOS, do other web addresses from with the Kaspersky Password Manager app work?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

When I want to update some passwords on iOS and hit “Save” I get the same error. It’s been going on for years. I just have to remember the new password and go to a desktop application to do the update.

henry

Hi again!

I just added community.kaspersky.com entry in my password manager and got the same message. “The web address field must be unique.” OK. There are no other entries with this web address, I checked. Hope this will one day gets resolved.

henry 

Hello @henry,

Welcome!

• Please raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, provide a full history, images, a video - it will help the support Team understand the issue, select Application malfunction template (see example below)
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Kaspersky Password Manager for iOS - Technical Support