ERROR 27300 WHEN INSTALLING THE VPN

Go to solution Solved by Abyss2525,

I've recently bought a license key for this Kaspersky VPN software. My windows is fully updated and I checked. I also tried re-installing or uninstalling my previous VMware products as well and yet the error as seen below still persists. Says the issue is with kltun_x64 driver. I don't understand what it means.  

I already got in contact with technicals support, my number: INC000015430477

Screenshot_2.jpg

Hello @Abyss2525

Welcome

According to Kaspersky documentation: Error 27300 when installing a Kaspersky application - 2147024770

1. If you are using Windows 10, make sure you have all latest updates installed. Go to the Microsoft website, click Update now and follow the instructions. 

The error may be related to the malfunction or uninstallation of network drivers for the following third-party applications: VMware Workstation, VMware Player, Cisco AnyConnect, NPF (WinPcap). This error affects not only the installation of Kaspersky software but also software from other providers that use the NDIS filter. Reinstall the applications mentioned above if you use them or have used them before. This should overwrite the information about the problematic drivers and libraries of these applications and solve the installation problem.

• Dot point 2 means the 27300 - 2147024770 error *may* be related to any of the following: 

VMware Workstation, VMware Player, Cisco AnyConnect, NPF (WinPcap)

• IF (you've ever used any of these or currently use any of these - do a clean install - of whichever app it is (you) use. 

IF (you've) followed the documentation carefully & the issue persists, please wait for the Kaspersky Customer Service to contact you - this may take up to 5 business days. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
modified & added to Dotpoint 2. added explainer for his " I don't understand what it means. "

• Solution

I've re-installed & deleted vmware programs. Then I've clicked on reset network settings which made the computer unable to connect to the internet. Then I've reset the pc keeping personal files which re-installed all the drivers etc. Then I did a quick windows update search and re-installed the Kaspersky problem and that solved the issue. No longer there. Thanks for your attention.