Erro ao fazer o backup de dados no Kaspersky Security Center 13.2

ayres.junior

Esta aparecendo esse erro ao tentar fazer o backup de dados no Kaspersky Security Center 13.2 Generic db error: 802 There is insufficient memory available in the buffer pool.{42000}; LastStatement =DBCCCHECKDB('KAV') With no_Infomsgs;

E se tento fazer o backup em uma pasta na rede o Kaspesky só aceita o caminho usando o ip da máquina e não pelo mapeamento criado ele nem apresenta o mapeamento quando tento, tenho que mapear no próprio Kaspersky mas ele só aceita via ip.

This error is appearing when trying to backup data in Kaspersky Security Center 13.2 Generic db error: 802 There is insufficient memory available in the buffer pool.{42000}; LastStatement =DBCCCHECKDB('KAV') With no_Infomsgs;

And if I try to make the backup in a folder on the network, Kaspesky only accepts the path using the machine's ip and not by the mapping created, it doesn't even show the mapping when I try, I have to map it in Kaspersky itself but it only accepts via ip.

Erro_Kaspersky.jpg

Good day

please tell me

1. the error occurs only when creating a backup from a network folder? or at creation on a local disk too?

2. How do you organize the installation of KSC and SQL

a. KSC and SQL - on the same server

b. KSC and SQL - on different servers

3. how big is your database now?

Спойлер

image.png.42f1c471245432b6c0f8b946b848b7e6.png

look at the help, in this paragraph

https://support.kaspersky.com/KSC/14/ru-RU/92439.htm

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.08e1b268009cde242766282fa01c3be9.png

I'm not sure if this is your problem ... but try to give the necessary permissions in the network folder where you make backup for the service accounts from which the KSC service runs and the SQL server account (not a user, but a workstation) something like this ...

Спойлер

image.png.d196c9f8651de704baac74783672ffdf.png

Edited by ElvinE5

• 2 weeks later...

O KSC e o SQL estão no mesmo servidor e o backup e feito na mesmo disco onde esta instalado, não consegui fazer na rede pois não consigo dar permissão de gravação na pasta de rede. O BKP tem 4GB. A maquina esta com Windows 10 e 16gb de ram.

KSC and SQL are on the same server and the backup is made on the same disk where it is installed, I couldn't do it on the network because 
I can't give write permission on the network folder.

The BKP has 4GB. The machine is with Windows 10 and 16gb of ram.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...