ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR on particular sites

DR_NOMAD
Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

Hi, I have Kaspersky. I’ve run into an issue when it comes to accessing "https://mapgenie.io/tarkov" [Link disabled] as well as a couple other sites, I simply can’t access them and get given an ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR message.

this is an issue i’ve tested across chrome, edge & firefox.

I’ve tried flushing DNS, changing DNS servers, reinstalling KIS and a few other tricks but non of that works.

However when I set the domain to a trusted address in my network settings or simply disable Kaspersky internet secirity i seem to be able to access the sites again.

I’ve looked through other forum posts and found no other possible fixes so I wanted to ask here as I don’t particularly want to keep these sites as trusted or disable my antivirus to view them.

any help would be greatly appricated!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve run into an issue when it comes to accessing "https://mapgenie.io/tarkov" [Link disabled] an ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR message. I’ve tested across chrome, edge & firefox. However when I set the domain to a trusted address in my network settings or simply disable Kaspersky internet security i seem to be able to access the sites again.

Hello @DR_NOMAD

Also, fyi, we get the same result for mapgenie.io/tarkov & each browser is showing the site is not secure

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Goro

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

1. Log a case with Kaspersky consumer support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Connectivity issues, Specific website does not work as expected template. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. Also, it may help them if you provide a images & or a video of the issue. 
  • If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

I’m glad to see I wasn’t wrong to post here if its affecting other users as well, is this issue something that will be addressed by the devs ?

As a note this issue only started happening 2 days ago if it helps!

Aroundthe same time for me.

Also for thee record, it affects many sites. I’d say around 3% of sites i use are affected.

1. I’m glad to see I wasn’t wrong to post here if its affecting other users as well,
  2. is this issue something that will be addressed by the devs ?
  3. As a note this issue only started happening 2 days ago if it helps!

Hello @DR_NOMAD

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

• It’s almost never *wrong* to raise a topic within the Community. 
  • For Kaspersky to work on & fix such an issue, the correct procedure is to log a case, as we advised @Goro, in our earlier reply;  it may also be a Kaspersky expert picks up the issue here in the Community, however, they generally ask for a case to be logged, that way they allocate resources. 
  • You may choose not to, & wait to see if anything happens, but, if nothing does, you’ll end up having to log a case anyway. 
  • IF you do log a case, you can let them know when the issue began. 
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

i have the same issue with firefox & edge:

ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

https://9anime.to

https://mangasee123.com/

My friends that use Kaspersky have the same issue. ( they just tried a few minutes ago )

Ive tried without Kaspersky installed and it works fine, this started 2 days ago.

sumited mangasee to https://opentip.kaspersky.com/mangasee123.com%2F/

and the status was good.

Unsure what happened but this is new, everything worked fine.

The desktop had no issues prior, it suddenly started and i thought it was something on my end, reinstalled the entire goddamn windows to be sure.

I even updated my router ( unifi dreammachine ) to the latest firmware to be sure.

Did the basics, flushed dns etc.

Since my friends have the same issue this is 99,999% not a local issue on my end.

1. Since my friends have the same issue this is 99,999% not a local issue on my end.

Hello @imusingkasperskyyay,

Welcome!

Correct! 

• There *appears* to be an issue on the Kaspersky side, we’re all waiting to see the outcome.
  • IF you feel like it, you may wish to let them know via Chat or Email: Kaspersky consumer support, fill in Connectivity issues, Specific website does not work as expected template. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. Also, it may help them if you provide a images & or a video of the issue. 
  • Please let the Community know the outcome when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hi @DR_NOMAD , @Goro , @Shane , @Dre , @onova , @imusingkasperskyyay , 

Do you have Safe Kids installed on the machine? 
What is its version? You can check by hovering the mouse pointer over the Safe Kids icon in taskbar or by right-clicking and selecting “About”. 

If you already sent a ticket to technical support, please PM me its number.

Hi @DR_NOMAD , @Goro , @Shane , @Dre , @onova , @imusingkasperskyyay , 

Do you have Safe Kids installed on the machine? 

Hello @Igor Kurzin

• KSK 1.0.5.9806(l)/202106

All the URLs reported above are generating ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR, “supposedly” due to certificate issue. 

KSK 1.0.5.9806(l)/202106 version has been in place since early November, has been stable without any issues. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋