Endpoint Security Cloud Pro updated on all our devices -- so why are the devices marked as 'Critical'?

Our businesses Endpoint Security Cloud subscription came to an end earlier this month, so we upgraded to a Endpoint Security Cloud PRO service for up to 6 devices. I activated this new license in our Endpoint Security Cloud workspace online -- went smoothly, and confirmed our new license was activated. Also seemed that our old devices had transferred seamlessly to the new license.  On our devices, some of us had to upgrade our Kaspersky Endpoint Security desktop applications and restart our devices. Once doing so, we checked our license status and can clearly see that the new license has been activated. (image below)

image.thumb.png.90eabcc6adef44d1f195f26568e5b24f.png

However, on our online Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud workspace, I checked on our devices and found that the current status is 'critical' for most of them. Some however, are 'OK' (see image below)

image.thumb.png.2509cb7677412d7a10513327a945025e.png

Why is this happening?  Is there an extra activation that must be done locally on our devices? 

On 10/1/2022 at 1:16 AM, Itshaman said:

Show system status inside your pc 

Aimage.thumb.png.d485c0d2e0334c7d112189d9da6f98aa.png

And try to turn on KSN

image.thumb.png.0cc0538d8512e8fcc419fd4a3ee8447b.png

Thanks for your help, I managed to click on my device and saw that the critical error was stemming from KSN not being turned on. Do you know why this is not turned on by default? Eitherway, it wasnt showing up on my Kaspersky desktop application until I restarted my computer. Now it shows the KSN is activated but still on the Kaspersky Web Portal the critical error is still showing up? Any suggestions to resolve this?