Endpoint Security Cloud account: can't create CompanyAccount

Hi,

I'm trying to open a support ticket for a user who is having issues with kaspersky in our business. I'm trying to create a CompanyAccount using the License ID for our Endpoint Security Cloud , however I'm unable to do so.

There is no way of opening any support ticket for a business account without a CompanyAccount, so I'm resorting to the forum.

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.56df2fa211d903ac4f57b9293ed72ed5.pngimage.thumb.png.b1faa9ae13d2bc8848dda69ede24a011.png

Thanks for this. I've joined the company a few years after Kaspersky was set up. I'm not sure we still have it - is there a way I can recover it through one of the admin accounts maybe? Thanks.

You activated the area in 2022, the key expires in 2024... probably purchased for two years.

not long ago you should have information from your supplier PDF file and txt file with the key.

If you can’t find it, contact your supplier, I think he can help you

I've asked around and it seems the person who set us up left the company ~year ago. I'm guessing our supplier is directly Kaspersky, but contacting them requires me to go via the CompanyAccount. Catch 22.