egde browser and safe money not working in Windows 10 1903 [Solved] [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by bluesriff,

just updated to windows 10 version 1903 and safe money still not working with the edge browser. I have had this issue for a while now. I have been helping tech support with this issue sending reports back and the last time they got back to me, they said there was a fix for this issue. have I got to wait till Kaspersky internet security 2020 is released to correct this issue.

To all, even tho Kaspersky documentation indicates Safe Money & Edge work together, this is not correct. Edge does not work with Safe Money. Calls to Edge redirects to IE. According to Kaspersky Technical Experts this is still being worked on / fixed... That hasn't happened for more than 24+ months so, we wait.... ? & wait? & ?

this is the reply I got back from tec support under my old user name helzapopin. (when I logged in to this new forum it said user information not found then asked for a new user name) so I have lost all my history of posts on this forum.}

Hello Bluesriff! (Sorry, gettin mixed up), In the old forum, I just did a search for your name helzapopin (sure is:wink:)130+ posts, yours, so don't panic, your posts are there, BUT, Kaspersky plan (according to the Community admin team) to, at some stage, not only mothball the Forum but get rid of it "totally", so, if you want to keep your posts, copy every one to a txt file & store locally... If, after you read this, (you) still can't access the posts, let me know please? (I'll help).

Gentlemen/Ladies, Currently on 1903 and just verified that when using Edge, Safe Money successfully opens in Edge. I just opened my banking site and verified same. Strange it does not open for you and has not done so in quite some time from what I am reading. Would assume it is related to computer configuration somehow. For me, Edge works almost all the time. On rare occasions Safe Money will open with I.E. for some unknown reason and then the next on the same site, it will open with Edge. Hard to explain why Kaspersky cannot get this situation rectified!

Yes, probably is related to hardware specs... probably not fully compatible with AMD systems (mine) :thinking: ... but as You also says, it even with Edge does not work always, so it is an erratic behaviour... I never got running Safe Money with Edge in any site indeed, because it is not even in the list of browsers:

:thinking:I wish this one was sorted, been tracking it for 2 years, like harlan4096, no Edge presented by Kaspersky software. I don't believe Kaspersky would acknowledge a "bug", which they have, "in hand with Technical Experts", which it is, if it was in Microsoft's patch. I also wish we had Khan's "magic" software. I'd love to see this working:thinking:.

I never got running Safe Money with Edge in any site indeed, because it is not even in the list of browsers:
in fairness it is worth paying attention to the next moment. Microsoft Edge Browser can be set as the default browser and in the Safe Money settings, select the Default browser option.

• Solution
today my safe money protected browser is working with the edge browser with kaspersky version 20.0.14 18085 (A) that's only when you type in the web site address in the edge search bar. below is the reply I got back from technical support today.

looks like I spoke to soon just checked it was still working with the edge browser and its gone back to changing to explorer 11, technical support asked me to send a traces report back to them if the issue occurred again, which I will do.

hello flood. my safe money browser is working ok with edge browser this morning so I cant send the traces to technical support. it looks like has khan said in his post above that sometimes it will change to explorer 11. and then on same site next time you log in it works with the edge browser ok.

• 2 weeks later...