egde browser and safe money not working in Windows 10 1903 [Solved] [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by bluesriff,

Thanks for posting Kaspersky's response Bluesriff, The ongoing issue is Kaspersky's documentation states Edge/Safe Money works and at the same time they acknoiwledge Edge/Safe Money issues, wasting everybodys time. I've lost count of the number of Kaspersky Customers who spend hours trying to work out why Edge is not working with Safe Money. Kaspersky needs to do is fix their documentation. EOS.

• 2 weeks later...
I am disheartened to see the last response bluesriff received from support. It has been made clear by MS that at some point, perhaps in the not too distant future, they will do away with IE11. I support over 50 clients, all on Kaspersky products at my recommendation, and begun receiving questions/complaints about this issue. My clients are security aware and are concerned. I hope Kaspersky will put more effort into finding a more "consistent" explanation to this problem or I fear I will have to explore other security options for my clients. I trust Kaspersky, but they need to be more proactive on this important issue.

• 1 month later...
just updated to windows 10 version 1903 and safe money still not working with the edge browser. I have had this issue for a while now. I have been helping tech support with this issue sending reports back and the last time they got back to me, they said there was a fix for this issue. have I got to wait till Kaspersky internet security 2020 is released to correct this issue.
I am testing the Kapersky and my family do not work with IE, we need support to Edge, Edge now is working in Beta very nice browser in Chromium based ... We expect some return from Kapersky about Safe Money to work with Edge or Edge Chromium (best one this last ) that will be the default MS browser :)