download a PDF-fileChrome, when I download PDF attachment of an email, I constantly get the message "Failed-virusscan did not succeed" [patch E pending] [Closed]

lemebo
Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Since I have installed my prolongation of Kaspersky Internet Security I had problems downloading PDF's. When I try to download a PDF-file (attachment of an email) I constantly get the message "Failed-virusscan did not succeed" . Do I have to change the settings in Kaspersky of is it a problem in Google Chroome?

• 3 weeks later...

i tried the Chrome setting change as reccomended above however my issue persists. we need to be able to download files in our regular work functionality. turning off file scan and web scan, although id perfer not, still did not resolve the issue either.

i have added the website as a trusted site. i am at a loss we need to be able to download.

i tried the Chrome setting change as reccomended above however my issue persists. we need to be able to download files in our regular work functionality. turning off file scan and web scan, although id perfer not, still did not resolve the issue either.

i have added the website as a trusted site. i am at a loss we need to be able to download.

Hello  @Parakletos Admin,

When KIS patch(e) arrives, if it hasn’t already, to apply the patch, please make sure the computer is shutdown and restarted. 

If the issue persists after applying the patch please let me know?

Thank you.