Does Security Cloud Prevent Cookie Theft?

Have read the suggestions online to delete cookies / cache once every two weeks.

However, if cookies can be stolen and used to identify password, how would that be effective enough assuming attacks are in real-time?

Will Security Cloud stop such theft or is the best practice to delete cookies / cache after each browser session?

Trying to strike the right balance here so any insight would be helpful!

Hello @always_working 

Have read the suggestions online to delete cookies / cache once every two weeks.

However, if cookies can be stolen and used to identify password, how would that be effective enough assuming attacks are in real-time?

Will Security Cloud stop such theft or is the best practice to delete cookies / cache after each browser session?

Hello @always_working

Welcome! 

Personally, we do not rely exclusively on any software; best practice is to employ as many tools as possible to stay safe on the internet.

Even Kaspersky recommends a multiple pronged approach, read the following Kaspersky articles: 

Definitive Checklist: How to protect your data online

How to tame your Web cookies

Mission possible: How to fend off online trackers

Cracking Cookies: What You Need To Know

10 tips to improve your Internet privacy

Why you should try listening to your cookies

& Kaspersky security cloud, Unused data cleaner → export KSC settings & export bookmarks for all browsers before using this tool.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @always_working 

Hello @always_working

Welcome! 

Personally, we do not rely exclusively on any software; best practice is to employ as many tools as possible to stay safe on the internet.

Even Kaspersky recommends a multiple pronged approach, read the following Kaspersky articles: 

Thank you for the warm welcome and highly informative response!

I read all the articles but am hoping you might enlighten me further.

What I really want to know is, assuming I delete all cookies and clear the cache weekly, is there a way via a browser extension, browser settings, or software to help ensure that scammers can’t glean my passwords via cookies or otherwise steal them?

Does Kaspersky protect against this?

Or is this only / most ironclad way to delete them every after browser session?

Trying to strike the right balance here and stay protected without having to delete cookies after every session (if possible).

Thanks again for any insight! 

Will Security Cloud stop such theft

Welcome.  Also, Kaspersky is detecting and destroying Keyloggers as well as  Remote-Access-Trojans.

Thank you!  Does Kaspersky Security Cloud still destroy and detect keyloggers if the on-screen keyboard and secure keyboard input aren’t used?

Can you kindly reply to my questions above about cookies as well?

I sincerely appreciate your time and knowledge!

Does Kaspersky Security Cloud still destroy and detect keyloggers

You are welcome.
Kaspersky’s detection rate is close to 100%, also the Kaspersky Heuristic Analyzer is catching unknown suspicois  objects that  will be added in the anti-virus databases.

For “about cookies” please see above links provided by @Flood and Flood's wife