Does kaspersky offer a dark mode?

AshenOne
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hey there,

Just like any other person these days, I enjoy dark mode a lot and use it for most of my applications starting from microsoft teams to my browser, while reading this article, I noticed the writer provided screenshot of kaspersky using dark mode.

Is there a way I can use this dark mode aswell?

Please help me out, and thanks!

• Solution
2 hours ago, AshenOne said:

However, it seems I tried downloading these new versions, but i was unable to do so, my Kaspersky is stuck on total security,

• is there a way I can upgrade to those?
  • do I have to buy a new subscription?

Hello @AshenOne

Welcome back & thank you for the additional questions.

A. 

1. Which region are you in please? 
  2. The rollout of the new software range is progressing, i.e., not complete in all regions. Eta for Europe is Feb 2023 & the Kaspersky Global website - March 2023, noting all dates may change depending on unforeseen circumstances; if the software has not been directly offered to you, via your account, or is available on a Kaspersky website in your region & or Kaspersky's Global website; it's better to patiently wait - people who have been forcing the software downloads from regions they are not physically in, are getting errors. 

B. 

As far as *upgrading/converting* KTS to the new software, the following applies:

1. As long as the existing subscription is active & unimpeded, it can be upgraded / converted for *free* 
  2. The upgrade / conversion of 21.3 (old range) to 21.8 (new range) is like for like - that means - for KTS, it currently comes with Kaspersky Password Manager Premium, Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium & Kaspersky VPN FREE - IF (you) were to convert / upgrade to Kaspersky Plus, the subscription would be: Kaspersky Plus, Kaspersky Password Manager Premium, Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium (for 1yr) & Kaspersky VPN FREE, not Kaspersky VPN Unlimited. 
  3. Subscribers who purchase a *new* Kaspersky Plus & or Kaspersky Premium subscription, get Kaspersky Password Manager Premium - for the number of User accounts defined by the subscription, KSK-Premium & Kaspersky VPN Unlimited -> for ONE USER ACCOUNT only, not the number of USER ACCOUNTS defined in the subscription. 
  4. The *new* software activates on subscription / payment date - NOT installation date, once you have the software, get it setup & working - otherwise you'll be throwing away subscription days
  5. It's not possible to unselect - disable Auto-renewal - when purchasing a subscription from Kaspersky's *new* range; should you wish for Auto-renewal to be OFF - at some stage before the subscription expires/renewal date, use: How to cancel the subscription, any issues: contact Kaspersky support. 

Any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
corrected spelling || ?
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Flood and Flood's wife,

As always, thank you so much for answering my inquiries.

I am probably not within the covered region yet, since it does not show on the national version for the website (www.kaspersky.ma, .ma standign for morocco).

I guess we will be waiting for this glorious update, yet I am happy with the new changes, I can't wait!

• Like 1