Do i need to remove some how where it say 'Sponsored search by Quickforms' while in Kasperskys 'safe money' screen.

becky

Hi, wonder if anyone can help.

I see when i was using Kasperksys Internet security in 'safe money' protection screen, it came up with quickforms saying' sponsored by quickforms'..

I did a quick Google search on it and it says it's spam, and that i should remove it. I have tried to remove it but i can't even find it.

Can anyone if they know or have had similar experience give me their views or tips about 'quickforms' and if i really need to remove it if possible, or if it's okay to keep it like it is.

I am it's being used by Kaspersky.. So does that mean 'Quickforms' is safe?!
I'll try and add a screenshot of where it shows 'Quickform' for you to see while in the 'safe money' protected screen..

sdf.png

14 hours ago, becky said:

I see when i was using Kaspersky's Internet security in 'safe money' protection screen, it came up with quickforms saying' sponsored by quickforms'..

Hello @becky

Welcome!

• Normally, when the 'safe money' protection screen / protected browser is active, there's a green border - around the outside edge of browser, in the image there's no green border?
  1. Which device/computer is being used: Windows, MAC? 
  2. Which browser is being used: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari?
  3. At some stage, you may have inadvertently installed an addon.
  4. Kaspersky detects the Quickforms site as: not-a-virus:HEUR:AdWare.Script.WebSearch.gen - check the browser - addons or extensions, is there a QuickForms add-on? IF 'yes", remove it 
    Spoiler

image.png.6d8a9570c3d5fbfd9775397469a36873.png

5. Please read & follow: How to remove advertising applications from your browser 
  •  Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
removed white space ?