Disappointing experience with Kaspersky Encryption File System

I would like to share my disappointing experience with Kaspersky Encryption File System here on the forum and would like someone to tell me about their experience with Kaspersky EFS.
I am testing the EFS on two PCs and the initial test is:
Create an encryption rule for files created / copied or moved to a specific folder.
Create a decryption rule for files copied or moved to a specific folder.
The problem is that the encryption works as expected, but the decryption doesn't!
When I move the file to the decryption folder, everything seems to work fine and in the KES interface, in the EFS module there are the decryption logs.
The problem is that the file, due to some strange cache mystery, remains encrypted.
I move the file to another pc, without KES installed, via usb key or network share and the file is encrypted.
To get the decrypted file, after moving it to the folder where it is decrypted, i have to: restart Explorer.exe, log off the user or restart the PC.
Kaspersky Support has officially told me that this behavior is by design.
But can you imagine such a thing in a company that still has to exchange files with the outside world?
The user has no way of knowing if the file is still encrypted or not!
I honestly am very disappointed!
But is there anyone in their company who has KES EFS active? What is your experience?

i’m using KES 11.7, latest Network Agent and KSC 13.2

Thank you.