Disable quick access pull-down menu on Android 7.

squbbles

Is it possible using KSK 1.24.0.1566 to disable the quick access drop down menu on Android 7 device? I have disabled access to settings app on the phone, but quick access is still accessible. This makes GPS location feature useless since my son just turns off location services. Thanks in advance.

( Android 7, KSK 1.24.0.1566 )Is it possible to disable the quick access drop down menu? I've disabled access to settings app on the phone, but quick access is still accessible. This makes GPS location feature useless since my son just turns off location services.
Hello squbbles, Welcome! Thanks for posting! Good question:clap_tone3:! Checking 2 test mobiles, one earlier v than A7 & one later, (my answer) is no, however, if you'd be kind enough to download, install & run AIDA64, upload the report to cloud and PM the link to me please? AIDA64 is very safe, no personal info is collected. Please read the AIDA64 blurb so you're fully aware of the software and what it collects. Please post back? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it possible to disable the quick access drop down menu on Android device? I've disabled access to settings app, but quick access remains accessible. This makes GPS location feature useless as child can turn off location services.
Hello squbbles, The Kaspersky escalation team have just advised the issue has been escalated to the Kaspersky developers as a bug. This is a much better status than "suggestion" as it shows Kaspersky have realised, children having access to Quick Access, allows them to disable critical KSK functions, the ramifications being, children may be in a dangerous or precarious situation(s) and cannot be located. No eta atm, but a good result - thank you again squbbles:clap_tone3: