Disable ALL Kpaersky notifications [MOVED]

Hi --

I would like to disable ALL Kapersky’s notifications, such as the one below.

I just want the software to run on the background and be invisible while protecting the computer. As such, I don’t want ANY pop-up/notification to appear in my screen. I have tried to disable notifications on settings/additional, but they keep coming. In case there is no solution, I will consider cancelling my subscription and install another product.

Thank you

Samuel Kim

Hello @Samuel Kim,

Welcome!

1. Which Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) version & patch is installed? 
  2. As part of KIS installation, before installation completes, the process prompts if you want to install KPM or not, was that selected? 
  3. Which other notifications are also a concern, please post images? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

1. I don’t know. Where do I find this info? I have installed a month ago.
  2. So… Are you suggesting to uninstall and re-install kapersky to fix this? If so, this is the lamest solution I could possible imagine - but still worth it, as these notifications are really annoying.
  3. I will post them as soos as they appear.

Hello @Samuel Kim,

You’re welcome!

To find KIS version & patch, 3 different methods, all work, choose whichever method suits you🙂

1. Open KIS, select 🎧 = Support, Support page shows: Operating system, KIS version & patch, Database release date & *License key* → *not needed*  
  2. On Windows Taskbar, rightclick KIS icon, select About, About window displays KIS version & patch & KIS software release year. 
  3. On Windows Taskbar, hover mouse over KIS icon, small popup shows KIS version & patch & Database release date. 
  • If, during the original KIS install, KPM was consented to, then the solution is to do a clean install and NOT accept KPM, lame or not, it will fix the issue.
  • Note: follow the Uninstall {keep License key ONLY, do not select any other options} & Install documentation carefully. 
  • Also, in the KIS Notification center is there a Use KPM notification? “If “yes”, has Ignore been applied? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳