Disabel VPN automatically

Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

One of the sites that most access, prohibits the use of VPN, and the option to exclude sites in the program, seems to have no effect on the site (I'm sure I didn't quite understand the option), I would like to know how I always browse with the VPN activates, but when I access a specific site it deactivates, before I enter the site.

If it is not possible to disable it, it may be something that blocks access to the site when I have the VPN turned on and I can only access it by turning off the VPN with my original ip.

Hello @PeDrum

Welcome!

• The Ignore exclusion means the app does not enable the VPN when the specified website is accessed.
  1. May we know the www URL, so we can test please? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resources:

How to configure VPN for a selected website.

Read before you create a new topic!

I've used this, but when entering the site, the VPN remains active and the site's registry doesn't contain my real IP, but the VPN.

I've used this, but when entering the site, the VPN remains active and the site's registry doesn't contain my real IP, but the VPN.

Hello @PeDrum

Thank you for updating us. 

We understand. 

• May we know the site URL / name, so we can test please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Brand New (underconsideration.com)
A Bolsa do Brasil | B3
https://www.investidor.b3.com.br/

• Solution

Hello @PeDrum,

there is no option to bypass the VPN as long as it is active.

As @Flood and Flood's wife already described, the VPN can be activated by calling a certain site.
There is no option to bypass the VPN by visiting certain pages. You have to do that manually by disabling the VPN if needed.

I can understand your concern, I would have needed that too.

Hello @PeDrum,

there is no option to bypass the VPN as long as it is active.

As @Flood and Flood's wife already described, the VPN can be activated by calling a certain site.
There is no option to bypass the VPN by visiting certain pages. You have to do that manually by disabling the VPN if needed.

I can understand your concern, I would have needed that too.

There is no configuration that I can do on my computer to block access to the site when VPN is turned on? Because on the site https://www.b3.com.br/pt_br/, if I enter any VPN active, my account is blocked for 1 week, and sometimes I can forget to deactivate.