Difference between Premium and Total security

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi

I've been a user of Total security for a few years.
Now I see that Kasersky premium seem to have similar features. I need to renew but I'm not sure if I should just renew my Total Security or buy a premium subscription, which is at a lower price this black friday.

Can you help me choose?

Thanks!

• Solution
37 minutes ago, pablotupi said:

I've been a user of Total security for a few years.
Now I see that Kaspersky premium seem to have similar features. I need to renew but I'm not sure if I should just renew my Total Security or buy a premium subscription, which is at a lower price this black friday.

Hello @pablotupi

Welcome!

1. The original KAV/KIS/KTS & KSC will eventually be decommissioned, Kaspersky has no plans to keep the old range & the new range - forever - please read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.
  2. The new Kaspersky Premium is the top-of-the-line product that Kaspersky is releasing, it includes a dedicated Support package, please read: Comparison of subscription plans
  3. Also, more reading: Kaspersky: we’re starting a new digital life.
  4. One thing to be alert to with the new range, if purchased online, the subscription begins on purchase date, not software install date. 
  5. Another thing to be alert to, to 'activate' the software, it must be synchronized with (your) MyKaspersky account. 

Any questions, please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Modified 1.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...