'Detected Objects' no longer available in 'Reports' in KIS 21.2.16.590 (b)

Hello @borkduck

Welcome again!

Please post an image of the Report window with 'Detected Objects' no longer available in 'Reports', we need to see what you see, or are you saying, there was a  'Detected Objects'  in Reports & it’s now disappeared? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Flood,

Good to see you again...sorta. Never like having to come here--means I gots problems.

Yes, there was a window in ‘Reports’ in the previous version that was titled ‘Detected Objects’, which isolated dangerous objects for inspection/resolution. It was accessed via ‘More Tools/Reports’ thru the main screen. It’s not there in the build that was pushed to me this AM. Can’t get a screenshot of the previous version, since it’s no longer available to me.

This build was called out as specifically for CA residents. No idea if other KIS users got it.

Thanks,

bd

Hello @borkduck

Welcome again!

Please post an image of the Report window with 'Detected Objects' no longer available in 'Reports', we need to see what you see, or are you saying, there was a  'Detected Objects'  in Reports & it’s now disappeared? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Flood,

Good to see you again...sorta. Never like having to come here--means I gots problems.

Yes, there was a window in ‘Reports’ in the previous version that was titled ‘Detected Objects’, which isolated dangerous objects for inspection/resolution. It was accessed via ‘More Tools/Reports’ thru the main screen. It’s not there in the build that was pushed to me this AM. Can’t get a screenshot of the previous version, since it’s no longer available to me.

This build was called out as specifically for CA residents. No idea if other KIS users got it.

Thanks,

bd

Hello,

KL remove this function in their new 2021 serious build. You have to  adjust to this change, because there are quite a few small changes in this version of the interface.

Regards.

Hello @borkduck

Welcome again!

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Flood,

Thanks,

bd

Hello,

KL remove this function in their new 2021 serious build. You have to  adjust to this change, because there are quite a few small changes in this version of the interface.

Regards.

Whaaaa????

bd

Regards.

Hello @Wesly.Zhang

That’s not what Kaspersky Technical Support & 2, a Kaspersky Technical SME & a Kaspersky Technical Supervisor say. 

They say, the Detected Objects Report is populated when there’s data  → that’s when the heading: Detected objects, appears in the Report list column on the left hand side. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Whaaaa???? bd

Hmmm, indeed!

In (your) image, are there any sites there that you can go to & replicate the detections, that’s one way to test this issue? 

If the Report populates & the Detected objects heading appears in the list, you’ll know for sure. 
In the system where Detected objects Report heading is not visible, is KSN enabled? 

Note, in our 3 machines, we don’t have Detected objects - Report heading; we’re going to do a test, to verify, we’ll update you. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Regards.

Hello @Wesly.Zhang

That’s not what Kaspersky Technical Support & 2, a Kaspersky Technical SME & a Kaspersky Technical Supervisor say. 

They say, the Detected Objects Report is populated when there’s data  → that’s when the heading: Detected objects, appears in the Report list column on the left hand side. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello,

Do you say this place? But in fact, the information provided from this is very/so confused to me. which protection function blocked the what malicous file or bahavior? I don’t know the result of the disinfection it clearly. I must search all protection function log to get the answer.

This place is not as useful as the previous Detected object item.

Regards.

Hello @Wesly.Zhang

Lat night 2 TS & the Supervisor all said, Detected Objects Report fills with data from running the Full scan, we said, we don’t think so; the Supervisor then said, “The "Detected Object Report" on the left will show regardless type of scan. Most of the detected objects in the picture are from the Heuristic scan which runs in background."

We’ve run a Full scan, no Detected Objects Report (left hand side of the Reports window) shows, we’ve also tested all of the tests in image 1, all tests were successful, and picked up by Web Anti-Virus, image 2, however, no Detected object Report “appeared” in the left hand side of the Reports window…. And, System Audit is blank, (ioo), System audit does not replace Detected object Report

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello,

I use this report log level: information. It will log all event in all protection report, It’s a detail report log. I like detail report and could check more information created by all protection function, But I don’t like screen alarm. So the “information” level is suitable for me. I think you could set some log event in system audit, But In fact, it is not very useful to me at all.

On the other words, I'm still a bit uncomfortable with this change. 🙄

Regards.

Hello @Wesly.Zhang

Is that MR3? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello,

I use this report log level: information. It will log all event in all protection report, It’s a detail report log. I like detail report and could check more information created by all protection function, But I don’t like screen alarm. So the “information” level is suitable for me. I think you could set some log event in system audit, But In fact, it is not very useful to me at all.

On the other words, I'm still a bit uncomfortable with this change. 🙄

Regards.

Wow. Big difference in dashboard...How do you set reports for ‘Informational’? Have no such option in settings for reports.

bd

Wow. Big difference in dashboard...How do you set reports for ‘Informational’? Have no such option in settings for reports. bd

Hello @borkduck

Just be circumspect in what you select…. 

About application notifications

How to configure application notifications

However, it does not solve your original query which is still being pulled apart by Kaspersky Support; as soon as we have the answer we’ll update. 

@Jassie_Dave correct, thanks Jassie Dave👏. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• 2 weeks later...