Detected object is added to exclusions, Frequent network attack detected, Scan.Generic.PortScan.UDP.

mikki
Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

Hi there,

I keep getting notifications every second or third day that a network attack has been blocked. I uploaded the report. Please take a look at it and tell me if it is just Kaspersky testing the security or something or should I be worried.

• Solution

Hi @mikki , 

This is an error on the side of the product:

“Network attack detected, Detected object is added to exclusions”

In fact this means that there is no attack, the network packet does not present any danger and should not be detected. This information should not be displayed to the user. 

This will be fixed in MR2 release, which is expected in November. 

Regards,

Igor

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

hey im getting a network attack detected message Scan.Generic.PostScan.TCP messages they have all been blocked so ive been told im safe but i keep getting them is there anything i can do to prevent them or do i just ignore them as long as they say they are blocked?

hey im getting a network attack detected message Scan.Generic.PostScan.TCP messages they have all been blocked so ive been told im safe but i keep getting them is there anything i can do to prevent them or do i just ignore them as long as they say they are blocked?

I think your issue is similar to me. I am attaching here the resolution provided by the kaspersky support representative. 

“”Dear customer, Hi,

Thank you for patiently waiting. Let me update you on this case.

Our experts like to advise that we have a bug 4842633. It's not malware, problem occurs due to IPv6 fragmentation.

Fix will be availible in 2021MR4.

As workaround:
-Open Settings -> Protection -> Network attack blocker and switch off treat port scanning and flooding as attack.
-Switch off IPv6 may help too.

We remain at your disposal for any further help. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Melvin | Kaspersky Technical Support “”

Turning off ipv6 from the wifi adapter settings fixed the issue for my case.