Detected in system memory, Kaspersky Total security couldn't disinfect a trojan (Screenshots enclosed)

RightProgress

Hi I was browsing the web this evening and my paid for kaspersky total security flagged up a problem. It turned on advanced disinfection but could not get rid of (I think) one trojan. There were three. I'm not tech savvy, so I have put four screenshots below to show you what has happened. A minute into the scan it said it couldnt get rid of one of them, hope the screenshots help. Please can you give me an idiots guide on what to do? I know there is an advanced disinfection tool but I don't know where it is, as it came up automatically. Anyway, thanks for your help, here are the screenshots. I am leaving it on full scan overnight, but have not been able to re-disinfect with not being able to find the disinfector. A troubleshooter thing came up also, identifying a problem in my D drive, the disk. I let it fix it and rebooted. Thanks in advance

Welcome. Kaspersky Settings > Additional > Threats and exclusions > Detection types > enable Detect Other Software. and do a databases update > reboot, then do a scan. Clear the contents of your Temp folder, instructions: http://support.kaspersky.com/1161 and then reboot. After that, uninstall any recently installed junk > reboot. After that, uninstall any and all junk toolbars > reboot. Uninstall/disable any and all junk browser add-ons and extensions and plugins in all of your browsers. Remove the junk argument from the target field of the browser shortcut properties. Remove any and all junk search providers in all of your browsers. Then if need be, change your home page, in all of your browsers. How to clean up your browsers: http://support.kaspersky.com/us/viruses/solutions/10319 If you are using a router, reset the router, change the router password to a strong password, enter the correct information according to your internet providers instructions, then clear browser cache and cookies, reboot. Any better after that?

Hi thanks for your reply I checked other settings and "Detect other software" was already enabled. I have done a database update. As I did a full scan yesterday which revealed nothing, do I just need to do a quick scan today before following the other steps on your post or do i need to do another full scan?

I checked other settings and "Detect other software" was already enabled. I have done a database update. As I did a full scan yesterday which revealed nothing, do I just need to do a quick scan today before following the other steps on your post or do i need to do another full scan?
Hello RightProgress IF you haven't done a full scan after the DB update, do that first - allow it to complete and don't use the computer while it is running. Then proceed with all of richbuff directions. Thank you