Details of Quarantine files? [MERGED]

SolXXX
Go to solution Solved by nexon,

Hello. So my Kaspersky detected a file which I’m pretty sure is a false positive (it was a file in one of my game folders). I’m also pretty sure that file is from 2018, however, there doesn’t seem to be a way to view the details of the file anymore once it’s in quarantine? I would like to see when exactly it was created (if it was created the same day I installed the game). I really don’t wanna restore it but it would be nice to view the file info, however, all I see is the date it was put in quarantine. Any help with this?

Well it would be great if additionally to the Quarantine date, it would simply state the file details in my Kaspersky Quarantine log. That way it could also easily be checked when exactly the “harmful file” was put on my PC.

Thanks anyway.

I wanted to upload the file to Tech Support but sadly CyberDuck won’t let me connect. I already disabled blocking of SSL 2 connections and added MyKaspersky to the exceptions, still won’t work. It authenticates me but immediately kills the connection afterward.

Can I just use a filesharing service such as Mega.nz or Box.com to upload the quarantine file?

Hello. I think it would be a good idea to add the original file info such as creation/modification date, file size, etc., to the quarantine and detection log.

This way, in the case of a detection, it would be easy to figure out when exactly the “harmful file” was put on the PC. I could check if I visited a certain website or downloaded from a specific source that day (by easily checking my browser history for example). I could also check if anything else was installed on my PC that day.

Currently, at the detection log, it only states the time the file was detected. It’s impossible to view the original file info without restoring the quarantine file (which is too dangerous). It would be simple and very useful to add the original file info below the detection time.

Please consider. Thanks.