Detailed report

Christine

Hi there, I was wondering of it is possible to view a detailed report for things like Youtube history and the internet. On a previous app I used I was able to see exactly what they were looking at on Youtube, the link would be given to me a detailed report where I can click on and see the video they were watching. I don't seem to find this on Kaspesky Safe Kids reports

Hello @Christine

Welcome!

Yes, detailed KSK, Internet monitoring Reports are available in the Premium version of KSK; in KSK Free there's a small number of recorded events. 

In your MyKaspersky account, select the KIDS tab, select Reports, select Internet:

Thank you?

Flood?+?

2022-04-18_132832.jpg

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

Hi,

I agree with @Flood and Flood's wife,

Safe Kids gives you access to Youtube search history. Unlike another famous AV I've tried, you get a very detailled list of all the videos you kid watched. 

I have a question for you @Flood and Flood's wife, do I need to install KIS app on my kid's android device together with Safe Kids app ? I know that with my previous AV suite, I had to do it (parental control app + AV app). 

Thanks.

Edited by FREDO78
  • Like 1

Hello @FREDO78

Welcome!

Kaspersky Safe Kids monitors (your) children's safety on the internet and in daily life; the KSK app does not provide any AV protection, so, while it's not mandatory to install KIS, Kaspersky would certainly recommend installing it ->  to protect against viruses, malware & other internet threats & to protect data if the device is lost or stolen + all the other features KIS has, see About Kaspersky for Android

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1