Data Vault

LeYoucef

1. I created a data vault 4 months ago but i forgot the password.
  2. are the files in the data vault are stored in my local storage or online.
  3. i want to delete the vault how ?

Hello @LeYoucef

Welcome!

1. 💥KTS, About a data vault - If you lose or forget the password, you will not be able to recover your data💥
  2. IF the backup was ‘Scheduled’, the password is the same as the (your) Windows user account for the computer.  
  3. It depends how you configured the backup when you set it up, did you select to save to the online option OneDrive? 
  4. Delete data vault window, to perform this action, the password used to create the vault is required. 
  5. You may wish to discuss with Kaspersky support, however, they will not be able to recover the password. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

1. I created a data vault 4 months ago but i forgot the password.
  2. are the files in the data vault are stored in my local storage or online.
  3. i want to delete the vault how ?

Hello @LeYoucef

Welcome!

1. 💥KTS, About a data vault - If you lose or forget the password, you will not be able to recover your data💥
  2. It depends how you configured the backup when you set it up, did you select to save to the online option OneDrive? 
  3. Delete data vault window, to perform this action, the password used to create the vault is required. 
  4. You may wish to discuss with Kaspersky support, however, they will not be able to recover the password. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

so i can't delete it ?