Dangerous URL blocked Chrome Spam [Solved][Closed]

Vellaura
Go to solution Solved by Taiga,

Hey all! So as of recently I've been constantly getting the same message from kaspersky in regards to a dangerous url whenever I open up chrome. I have a few tabs open and for each tab/website I have like youtube or twitch I get the same notification. When I use chrome in incognito mode I don't have any issues or triggers. Whenever I open up a new website I get the same notification from Kaspersky. I ran mutiliple full scans from Kaspersky, Google Chromes own scanner, Windows Defender (just for the lols y not) and an external program and I get 0 threats or issues. It's all from the same address which is "easylinkweb.net". I ran a google search and there doesn't seem to be anything particularly malicious about the link . I'll provide a link for a imgur for anyone that wants to see the detailed panel. https://imgur.com/a/Xup5oVu Might anyone be able to help me as to whats going on? Thank you very much.

Hello Vellaura, Welcome!
  1. What version of KAV do you have?
  2. What extensions are installed in the Chrome browser?
  3. KAV report:
Open KAV application, select More Tools, select Reports, selected Detailed Reports, leave All Events AS the default, select the time period the last event was logged, for example, if the event happened 8 hours ago, select 24hrs, 4 days ago, select 7days, etc., select Export, export the report, save as a .txt (text) file, upload (to your post), using the Upload icon. Please let us know? Thank you:pray_tone3:

Hello Vellaura, Welcome!
  1. What version of KAV do you have?
  2. What extensions are installed in the Chrome browser?
  3. KAV report:
Open KAV application, select More Tools, select Reports, selected Detailed Reports, leave All Events AS the default, select the time period the last event was logged, for example, if the event happened 8 hours ago, select 24hrs, 4 days ago, select 7days, etc., select Export, export the report, save as a .txt (text) file, upload (to your post), using the Upload icon. Please let us know? Thank you:pray_tone3:
Thank you for the reply! FLOOD
  1. I'm pretty sure I have the latest version of Kasperksy Free.
  2. Dark Theme for Chrome, Kaspersky Protection, Twitch Now, uBlock origin and Authy.
Thank you for your help! =]

Hi, I got the same issue as Vellaura, I got the KIS 2019 version and I have a lot of extensions for Google Chrome. LastPass, uBlock, Tubebuddy RescueTime, Analytics, Pinterest, Linkedin Sales Navigator, vidIQ, News Feed Eradicator, Awesome Screenshot, Chrono Download manager, Colorzilla, Postpickr, Mailtrack, Camelizer, Right Inbox, Momentum, Find email address, Wisestamp, FTL, Grayscale the web, HabitLab, anonymoX, Palette Creator, Kaspersky Protection. I've attached the report as Vellaura. Thanks for your help!

Hey, I had the exact same problem. Disable Dark theme from chrome and the messages should stop. Hope that works for you too, tell me if it did.
Taiga Wow that worked! I thought I had such a unique and specific issue, What are the chances you experienced the exact same thing! Thank you very much! That seemed to do the trick. I removed Dark Mode extention, now the better question is, why are those 2 things even related? And more importantly am i safe now? Im so confused aha. And thank you FLOOD for your commitment to helping me out with this issue, I think that dark mode extention was rubbish somehow? it was fine for the longest time, I dont understand. I will have a read on those links when I can get a chance. Thanks again! <3

Taiga many thanks for that solution, it worked fine! I don't understand what kind of relationship there is between this URL and the Dark Theme. This morning I've tried to apply a different theme for Chrome and surprise, surprise... the message appeared again! I've applied this theme: Material Incognito Rick Dark Theme. I've disabled and now I'm fine. I think for a while I will not use a theme on Google Chrome... :sweat_smile:

I have trouble this trojan for 2 months in 2 computers. I tried everything but i couldn't clean. In Earlier, It just tries to open a new link. Kaspersky blockes it. But Later, It hides your program screen. For example, when you use Microsoft Word, Virus hides the Word screen. It seems working in progress but you can't see the Word. I deleted Chrome.But virus was trying to open link again. There was a pop-up....C:/program files/chrome.exe not found) I formatted and set up new Windows 10 by original iso. I set my programs step by step (I'm not sure which setup or crack causes this trojan) but virus came again now in 2 computers too. I tried to disable dark theme but it didn't work. There is only chrome remote app in chrome plugins. No Sync in chrome I imported same bookmark file but ı'm not sure it causes Have you any ideas ?

Hello muammer, Welcome! What Kaspersky software is installed? If you look in Kaspersky application Reports - are there any events that show the problem? If "yes" export the report, save as a text file & upload using the Upload icon in your reply so we can look at the data please? Install CamStudio, make a movie to show us the problem please? Please post back? Thank you.

I have trouble this trojan for 2 months in 2 computers. I tried everything but i couldn't clean. ... ... ... (I'm not sure which setup or crack causes this trojan) but virus came again now in 2 computers too. ... ... ... Have you any ideas ?
It is one of the cracks. That is my idea.