Couldn't stop auto renewal ?

insann

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2023 at 12:09 AM, insann said:

I try to stop auto renewal for my subscription, but I couldn't.

Also, I tried to reach chat support team and chat system keeps move me to automated chat !

Hello @insann,

Welcome!

We're so sorry no-one responded to your topic😧!!

The easiest way is to go directly to Kaspersky Customer Service, as follows: go to https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - select Email -> then select Order and payment issues, How to stop/cancel automatic renewal? as in the following image - IF (your) software is different, fill in the software (you) have:image.thumb.jpeg.78a06197b64da98c3f3b25cb2f355831.jpeg

It's important to provide the email address (you) used when (you) purchased the software, the correct name of the software, the date of purchase & the Order number - if (you) have it.

After submitting the request to Kaspersky Customer Service - you will receive an automated email - with an Incident request number - beginning with INC0000*, then it may take up to 5 to 7 business days for the request to be processed. 

Kaspersky's documentation for the process is: What to do if you couldn't cancel auto-renewal of your license.

💥IF there's any issues, please post back - explaining the problem & include the Incident request number? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋