Corsair LINK 4 & Kaspersky 2020 (patch c) Bug, Kaspersky is saying that Corsair Link is using internet but its not. [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Sib3riX,

Hello, I just found a small bug with KIS 2020 and Corsair LINK 4 (last version). Kaspersky is saying that Corsair Link is using internet but its not. I double check task manager, blocked Corsair Link via Kaspersky Firewall but Kaspersky show insane internet usage from Corsair LINK 4. I have second computer with KIS 2019 (last patch) and this problem doesnt happen at all. I noticed this with KIS 2020 but didnt report here. I would like Kaspersky to fix this because i love this Network monitor stuff to see what apps use my internet. You dont need to have Corsair components to install Corsair link 4. Just install it and open you will see insane amount of internet usage for no reason on KIS 2020 To download CL4: https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/downloads CORSAIR LINK Software 4.9.9.3 | 01/28/2019

• Solution
Reply from Kaspersky TS. Dear customer, I appreciate your patience. I'm here to spill the beans on the matter. The traffic shown in the Network Monitor is local and is related to localhost 127.0.0.1. This traffic isn't blocked and is calculated within the localhost. To cut it short, there's nothing for you to worry about. This isn't a bug. However, we'd like to thank you for your vigilance. A nice catch! I remain at your disposal for any further information you may need. If the suggested solution did not help or you need more information, you can simply reply to this e-mail leaving the subject line unchanged. If you have no further questions and the issue is in fact resolved, then you can simply ignore this message, and we will close this request for you within 5 days. Best regards, Kaspersky Lab Technical Support

• 3 months later...