control a pc on another network

I'm using administrator panel 11 in an offline network and I only connect it to the internet once a week. I was wondering if I can control a kaspersky workstation on another network which is connected to the internet.

Thank you, do I need to select anything diferent than what I do for the offline network  ? I have created an offline setup exe with endpoint security and network agent. Will the same setup.exe work or will I need to do something diffent?

Thank you, do I need to select anything diferent than what I do for the offline network  ? I have created an offline setup exe with endpoint security and network agent. Will the same setup.exe work or will I need to do something diffent?

No Elma,

You don’t have to do anything else if you’ve provided proper connection parameters for network agent package like Security center IP address, ports etc.

Didnt put in any ip or ports that must be default. All I did is to create a kes11, and it asked me if I want network agent it in it, and I selected yes. Can I do the ip and port settings when creating kes setup like this?

Elma,

You can see your remote installation packages by going to your KSC « Advanced « Remote Installations « Installation packages. 

Select Network agent, right click it’s properties and check it’s parameters

Thank you very much I will check

Anyone who can help me?  I want the administration center and only 2 of my workstations to communicate over the internet other than internal network in this incident. Is it possible?

Thank you.