Connection problem: No connection to My Kaspersky

NGX

Hello,

I’m trying to open Kaspersky Security Cloud and stuck at login step.

It keeps saying that [Connection problem: No connection to My Kaspersky. Please try again later.]

Then I go to https://my.kaspersky.com/ to check if my account works, and here is the result:

1.  Click on “Sign in” and it’ll be lastingly loading.
  2.  Reset the site several times and I can input my account yet the response is [Could not sign in. Please try again later.]

I need help!

In addition to the two posts located directly above this post, 

I had a “Problem occurred”  error when logging on to this web page, but the error was only for a few minutes. The error resolved itself.

Here is the En link that Anton posted above: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/windows/12378 

Please let us know if the issue persists. 

Hello @NGX

• Is this a new install of Kaspersky Security Cloud?
  • Does the stalled MyKaspersky login happen irrespective of browser used?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

@FLOOD

Yes. This is my first installation, and I got the direct version on the official web so it’s supposed to be the newest one. 

And yes. I tried different browsers.

Now, the site still unstoppably loads if I click “sign-in” (the other functions work fine). But after a few F5 attempts, I finally log in my account. So I can use Kaspersky Security Cloud, too.

I assume that maybe my registration was delayed at that moment. Now the problem solves itself.

@FLOOD @Anton Mefodys @richbuff Thanks for your replies.

Hello @NGX

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for updating us👌

• Regarding “Now, the site still unstoppably loads if I click “sign-in” (the other functions work fine). But after a few F5 attempts, I finally log in my account. So I can use Kaspersky Security Cloud, too”, doesn’t sound normal🤔

Before installing Kaspersky Security Cloud, were the following checks done: 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @NGX

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for updating us👌

• Regarding “Now, the site still unstoppably loads if I click “sign-in” (the other functions work fine). But after a few F5 attempts, I finally log in my account. So I can use Kaspersky Security Cloud, too”, doesn’t sound normal🤔

Before installing Kaspersky Security Cloud, were the following checks done: 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

@FLOOD 

About the “sign-in” load, I have no idea what happens.

About the others, I checked the list and everything is ok. Thanks for recommending.

Hello @NGX,

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for replying and the information👏

(imo) the sign-in load stalling does not sound normal, which browser is the Windows Default browser? 

You could try:

1. Create a System Restore Point.
  2. Change Windows Default browser.
  3. For all browsers, export Bookmarks
  4. Run the Privacy Wizard - select ALL options the wizard detects. 
  5. Run PC Cleaner 
  6. Run Unused Data Cleaner 
  7. Reboot, login, recheck?
  • If the issue persists and if Kaspersky Security Cloud is licensed, the best way to find out is to log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, they will require a GSI & Windows Logs, a detailed history, images & they may ask for Traces, captured as the issue is replicated. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳