connection administration server has been terminated

Dear friends

I have kaspersky security center administration server 13.2  and kaspersky security web console 13.2 , when I log into web console it shows the error that connection administration server has been terminated. all of the web console services are running and  the user that log into the web console is correct with all accessibilities allow and it was working till now. but suddenly it shows this error today and I can not connect to web console. how can I solve it?

I start stop all the services it remains but when I  restart my server that my web console located there  it solved. But I have seriously problem on use of web console my user is full administrator  and all the plugins are installed in web server but I can not manage devices with web console and it does not show all the OU s and devices .also I can not edit policy and disable windows server security at all. how can I solve this?

• 3 months later...

Everyday I have this problem.  I have to restart the Kaspersky Security Center Web Console service.  It works for the day and then the next day its back to connection to administration server has been terminated message.  I've uninstall/reinstalled with no real change.  Wish someone had a solution. 

Edited by dloef

• 2 weeks later...