confusion regarding licensing of kaspersky internet security

Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

Hello, so i recently bought a license of internet security from an online dealer, the key worked fine but when i checked the license details in my kaspersky website, its showing kaspersky internet security 2021, so is my current solution which i downloaded after entering the key in site is of 2021 edition? so am i using an old edition? is there 2022 edition? or key doesnt affect these stuff?

any help would be much appreciated, thank you. 

Untitled.jpg

Edited by RickXU

• 1 month later...

I just bought a similar license of internet security from an online dealer: Kaspersky Internet Security 2021 3 Devices 1 Year Kaspersky Key GLOBAL. My current license runs out in 3 days and when I keyed in the activation code, the message "Could not send an auto-renewable subscription to the installed application" popped up in response. Why is that - isn't the 2021 license not valid for use in 2022? Do help.

Screenshot 2022-09-09 004239.jpg

1 hour ago, Anoopzac said:
  1. I just bought a similar license of internet security from an online dealer: Kaspersky Internet Security 2021 3 Devices 1 Year Kaspersky Key GLOBAL.
  2. My current license runs out in 3 days and when I keyed in the activation code, the message "Could not send an auto-renewable subscription to the installed application" popped up in response.
  3. Why is that - isn't the 2021 license not valid for use in 2022?

Hello @Anoopzac

Welcome!

1. Which "online dealer", was the Kaspersky Internet Security 2021 3 Devices 1 Year Kaspersky Key GLOBAL license purchased from & have you contacted the dealer? 
  2. Where did you key in the activation code? 
  3. Submit a request to Kaspersky support, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Activation & License issues, Other template; support will help you if they can.

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

Just to upadate you all, I was able to store the same key in my.kaspersky.com portal and once my current license expired, was able to activate the new key. So thankfully it was not a bad key that I was sold, just that auto renew was not the right option. It had to be manually activated. My mistake. Thankfully it is resolved now. And thanks to you guys for your listening ear. God bless! 

• Like 2